If I could rule the world, I would....  

Posted by - amin l poji -

Hmm, wonder what might I do if i have the power to rule the world? Maybe I would like to implement a new rules in the education sector. I would like to abolish all the necessary payments that are needed to be paid before one pursues his or her study. This would really help in improving our educational system and level as well as aiding  the poor society of the country to further their studies. Well, that Fauzy's opinion.


In my point of view, if I were given the power the rule the world, I would like to terminate all the on-going war between various countries. For example, the South and North Korea and also Israel and Palestine.
Peace declaration and truce are often the main subjects of the news nowdays and yet the war is still in progress.
People life's are at stakes, and if there's something that i can do to prevent it from becoming worse, I'll go for it.

This entry was posted on 8:10 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Interesting! n don't forget the other two topics yeah...