My Educational Aspiration for 2011  

Posted by - amin l poji -

I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions. To resolve is to decide or settle conclusively, which means that if I don't end up doing what I've "resolved" to do, I have failed. I hate failing. Thus, I have come up with a list of New Year's aspirations. An aspiration is a will to succeed. It is a very nebulous definition which inherently removes an ability to fail.

Aspirations reflect individuals' ideas of their "possible selves," what they would like to become, what they might become, and what they do not wish to become. Realizing aspirations requires the investment of time, energy, and resources--both from the young person and from others. The extent to which communities mobilize such support bears on the quality of life, both among students and among adults.

Despite all that, here's a list of what both of us wanted to achieve in 2011:

1. Study smarter.
2. Learn how to relax.
3. Get married
4. Use my mother's cars and bring it here to Micet
5. Hope that all of you out there with aspirations, are able to live it up.


Both of us hope that we would be able to achieved what we wanted in life, and the same goes for all of you who are reading this. Best wishes to you all, and may 2011 bring a prosperous delight upon us all.

This entry was posted on 1:27 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments